Well maintained NW Caldwell home in quiet neighborhood with tons of possibilities. This property not only has a main home, but an attached (with separate entry) 2 bed/1 bath apartment, perfect for in-law suite, or rental income while you live in the home. Updated flooring, kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, and fully permitted ADU. Full basement with finished walls, perfect for rec room, bonus room, extra storage, or finish it out for more living space; basement is plumbed for additional bathroom too! This home is meticulously maintained for your peace of mind! New HVAC in 2012 and water heater in 2015. Come check out all the investor possibilities, and buy the permit ready lot next door too!
Residential Income - Other
2,706 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
0 Not Applic.
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Caldwell School District #132
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Hookups (All Units)
- Disposal (No Units), Stove/Range (Some Units), Refrigerator (Some Units), Washer/Dryer (All Units)
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Ramps. Accessible Approach with Ramp.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Two Car, Other, Finished Driveway.
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, Sidewalks.
N. on Illinois, W. on Savannah, N. on Hird, W. on Tyler to Montana.
Cash, Consider All, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard