Duplex in North East Boise! TURN-KEY! Enjoy the convenience to walk or bike to beautiful downtown Boise, parks, greenbelt, hospital, shopping and restaurants. Unit 1 is 1 bed 1 bath a total renovation with roomy deck, private yard with access to the 2 car garage. Unit 2 is a 2 bed 1 bath with access to private yard. Great storage in the (3) sheds and RV parking area off alley. New water heaters 2020, Gas Wall Heaters 2013 Williams Brand 50,000 BTU. Utilities on separate meters. Off street parking in front on State St. Have been easy to rent. Sold "AS-IS".
1,624 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Hookups (All Units)
- Disposal (Some Units), Stove/Range (All Units), Refrigerator (All Units), Washer/Dryer (All Units)
- Window/Wall Unit, Ductless
- Gas Heat. Wall Furnace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Two Car, Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Bus on City Route, Sidewalks.
From Broadway/North to Ave B/E on Jefferson to E State St at fork in rd on right
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard