Three units with potential for 4th. One bedroom home, plus another one bedroom home, basement studio, separate entrance, and unfinished garage/ADU. Incredible opportunity. All amenities of North/West End living: walk or bike along tree-lined streets to E Simplot park, downtown, Hyde Park, Greenbelt. Bungalow rewired/plumbed, new paint inside/out. Updated bathroom, kitchen, laundry. Stucco and roof installed 10 years ago. The handsome custom-built tri-level, open floor plan with loft. Custom cabinetry throughout, mitered wood-trimmed windows/doors, granite counters. Other features: solar panels, security cameras, metal roof. Below the main house is studio apt with separate entrance. Concrete countertop, tile, and egress windows. Between 2 houses is 2 car garage with approved plans for ADU.
2,265 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Hookups (Some Units)
- Disposal (All Units), Stove/Range (Some Units), Refrigerator (Some Units), Washer/Dryer (Some Units)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Wall Furnace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Two Car, Finished Driveway.
- Wood, Stucco
- Metal, Composition
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Bus on City Route, Garden, Sidewalks.
Off State Street at the corner of Pleasanton and N 21st
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard