Adorable & affordable! This turn-key 1930’s Cape Cod-style cottage is set in a convenient Central Bench location poised on an exceptionally spacious lot. Perfectly suited as a starter, investment, or downsize, this cozy residence lives remarkably large for its square footage while providing a bit of whimsy traditionally found in Boise’s Historic North End. A cheery front porch welcomes you into the bright & airy interior, enhanced by crisp white walls and large colonial-style windows providing an abundance of natural light. The main level hosts a generously-sized bedroom w/ walk-in closet, full bathroom w/ charming built-ins, galley kitchen boasting refinished countertops, original cabinetry & all-white appliances, and a laundry/mud room fully encased in windows. The ~240sf basement offers ample room for storage or personalization to suit your needs. The oversized backyard provides abundant space for play & entertainment while still having room for your RV & other toys!
880 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Single Family, 2-4 Units, 5+ Units
Boise School District #1
South Boise Jr
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Hookups (All Units)
- Disposal (No Units), Stove/Range (All Units), Refrigerator (All Units), Washer/Dryer (All Units)
- Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. One Car, Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Bus on City Route, Garden, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks.
From Overland Blvd, N on Orchard, R on Albion, Property on Right
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard