3 units on a beautifully maintained North End corner lot! Beautiful Clinker Brick home and 2 units in separate building. All have street frontage and parking. All have the charm of the old north end with the livability of today. Main home has been tastefully remodeled with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 large living rooms, and fireplace. Redesigned kitchen has new cabinets with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, & breakfast bar seating island adjacent to the central dining area. The shop and storage area is a potential moneymaker. could include a washer dryer for downstairs unit or rent out garage and shop to local artisans. 2606 Breneman Unit A is a modern stylish 1 bed 1 bath. Unit B is an updated spacious 2 bed 1 bath. Endless possibilities. These units have made money as long-term rentals, short term unfurnished rentals, Airbnbs, and are now doing amazingly well as short term furnished rentals for 3+ months at a time. Always rented as quickly as you can do turnover.
Residential Income - Triplex, Other
4,071 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Hookups (Some Units)
- Disposal (Some Units), Stove/Range (All Units), Refrigerator (All Units), Washer/Dryer (Some Units)
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. One Car, Carport, Detached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Composition, Rolled, Hot Mop
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Block/Brick/Stone, Metal, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, R.V. Parking.
State st., N 28th, E Breneman to 26th
203K, Cash, Consider All, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, Lease Purchase, Owner Will Carry, Privat
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard