This is a great duplex located in the heart of Middleton and walking distance to all the major conveniences of Middleton like shopping, eating, library and schools. Low maintenance landscaping, large parking area and some trees that provide shade in the hot evening sun. This property rents easily and quickly and requires little upkeep. There are not many duplexes that come up in this Middleton area so this is a chance to get a nice investment property in a great growing community.
Residential Income - Duplex, Other
2,028 sq. ft
Mill Creek Sub
Middleton School District #134
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Hookups (All Units)
- Disposal (All Units), Stove/Range (All Units), Refrigerator (All Units), Washer/Dryer (No Units)
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000SF - .49, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks.
From Middleton Rd go W. on Hwy 44/State, S on Dewey to address on the right
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard