Clarkston Heights Duplex on DOUBLE Lot with incredible views of the valley. Originally owner occupied with rental in basement, but has potential for $2400 per month in rent between the two units. Each unit features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, and kitchen area. Main floor also has huge laundry/craft room. Plenty of Room to add a shop on additional lot and extra parking.
Residential Income - Duplex, Other
2,524 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
0 Not Applic.
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Hookups (All Units)
- Stove/Range (All Units), Refrigerator (All Units), Washer/Dryer (Some Units)
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. One Car, Two Car, Carport, RV Access/Parking.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Partial, Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1/2 - .99 Acre, R.V. Parking.
Take Rankin Hill/6th Ave to 7th Ave. Turn East. Home is on North Side after Grandview.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard