Delight your senses with views of the Boise foothills from a new, two level wrap around expansive concrete patio accented by lush landscaping on your.29 acre lot. After a comfy meal, enjoy a walk along the foot path through your backyard gate where youll find ponds & a picnic area at HP Field & Park where wildlife abound. Youll enjoy the plentiful features of this home that lives like a single level with the advantage of a full lower level residence. The sharply accented curb appeal of this home will draw you in while the fresh amenities will make you want to stay. Highlights include a 50 year architectural roof , newer paint, New HVAC, plantation shutters & so much more. Its a home of a lifetime that you can age in place. This might be the home you are looking for. Call to see today!
Residential Income - Other
4,080 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Ems Avenue Sub
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
West Ada School District
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Hookups (Some Units)
- Stove/Range (Some Units), Refrigerator (Some Units), Washer/Dryer (Some Units)
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Three Car, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Full, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000SF - .49, Bus on City Route, Garden, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks.
Chinden Blvd, South on Five Mile, West on Treeline to culdesac
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard