The 1148 square foot Alderwood has long been a favorite for those seeking both comfort and function in a modestly-sized single-level home. High vaulted ceilings add volume to the already expansive living room, overlooked by the open kitchen, and adjoining dining area. The generous main suite boasts its own private bathroom and substantial oversized closet. The additional two bedrooms are equally sizeable and share a second bathroom. A large laundry closet offers valuable storage space to this incredibly efficient home. ** Save up to $25,000 on available to-be-built homes. Savings can be applied toward closing costs, rate buy down, interior and/or exterior options or purchase price! Now thru 10/31/23**
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,148 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hayden Homes LLC
1,148 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Nampa School District #131
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 13L x 11W, Main Level
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 143 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,148 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Ceiling.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Bed-Master Main Level, Great Room, Pantry, Laminate Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Partial Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation S
- Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, Irrigation Available, Sidewalks, Drip Sprinkler System, Partial Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
West on Karcher Rd, head south on Middleton Rd, then east on Iowa Ave to Beaverton St.
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard