Beautifully updated Historical 1930 Home. Refinished original hard wood floors. Carpet 1 year old in down stairs bedroom. Renovated kitchen with a modern range hood, recessed can lights & a Lazy Susan cabinet. 2 sliding barn style doors which save space and gives a modern look. Wall electric fire place & wood stove. New hot water heater. New vanities. New lights throughout the home. All 3 bedrooms have walk in closets. Pantry down stairs. There is room for an office desk and lots of storage space. Master bedroom can be upstairs or down stairs. Covered back porch with concrete patio. Fire pit in back yard. Garden area. Storage shed. 1 car garage with work bench area. 2 fruit trees in front yard. Sump pump to remove any water under basement is automatic. Great neighbors. Own a peace of history in Nampa Idaho! No CCR's. No HOA's. Low cost Irrigation for watering yard.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,160 sq. ft
2,160 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Nampa School District #131
West Middle Nam
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 12L x 12W, Main Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 208 SqFt Area
- Family Room
- Lower Level, 192 SqFt Area
- 11L x 16W, Main Level
- 10L x 12W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 144 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,080 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Hardwood, Tile
- Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Wall Furnace.
- 2. Two, Wood Burning Stove, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached, Alley Access.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Manual Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Ir
- Full, Metal, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, Irrigation Available, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Manual Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From 12th Ave, W on 7th street, S on 8th Ave.
Conventional, 1031 Exchange, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard