Located conveniently within blocks of the HIRC, Kiwanas Park and AB McDonald Elementary School this home is full of opportunity! Featuring a fully fenced yard, on an oversized corner lot, you have room to enjoy your outdoor space to the fullest. Inside, you have 3 bedrooms and a bathroom on the main level with a second living space downstairs also providing a second full bathroom. Don't miss out on this opportunity in a highly desired location!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,680 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,680 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Moscow School District #281
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Lower Level
- Master Bath
- Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,008 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 672 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Wood, Fiber Cement
- Irrigation Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, Irrigation Available, Sidewalks, Corner Lot, Full Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From Mountain View Rd, turn onto E F St. Turn left onto Eisenhower, home is located at corner of Eisenhower and Concord.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard