Move in ready! This well cared for single level home has numerous upgrades that make this home feel like new: furnace & AC replaced in 2018, roof replaced in 2019, & windows upgraded to top of the line Anderson double open windows in 2021. Vaulted ceilings in great room and a split bedroom plan help create space & privacy. Durable laminate floors throughout most of the home. Spacious yard has a large storage shed with power and window, plus the side yard fence was replaced in 2022. Close access to the freeway allows you to get to anywhere in the valley quickly.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,240 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Vallivue School District #139
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 12L x 14W, Main Level
- 11L x 11W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 168 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,240 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Heat Pump Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
from I-84 exit 36, N Franklin Blvd, E Arlington Dr, N Beckley Ct, E Arlington Ct, N Arlington Dr continue to address on corner of Arlington & Red Oak
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard