15 Acres of Peace, Tranquility, and Views for days! Beautiful custom built home with incredible landscaping, three large out buildings (30*40 garage, 24*32 shop), and a 60*200 covered outdoor storage units. Inside you will be invited with a grand open concept w/ amazing natural light and unobstructed views. Fantastic kitchen great for all of your culinary needs, ample storage, quartz counter tops, and walk in pantry. The Master bedroom is inviting with two master closest, and a dream walk in shower. Upstairs you will be welcomed by an oversized bonus room with an additional bedroom and full bath. Take a minute to take in the views from the upper, covered balcony. The details in this home are unmatched. This property offers so much potential with residual income options with the covered storage, potential residential dwellings in the shop and old milking barn. Your own slice of heaven in Melba, Idaho!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,038 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
3,038 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected
Melba School District #136
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 14L x 16W, Main Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 255 SqFt Area
- 15L x 18W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 224 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,038 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Covered Patio
- Drip Sprinkler System, Auto Sprinkler System, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10 - 19.9 Acres, Dog Run, Garden, Horses, R.V. Parking, Views, Chickens, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
S. on Hwy 45, E. on Melba Rd, S. on Hill, curve around to Baseline go E., S. on Hill rd., E. on Butte to Property.
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard