Here is an incredible opportunity to own this beautifully updated 5 bed 3 bath home boasting a 24x40 shop with electricity sitting on a fully landscaped acre property with limitless possibilities. Located in a quiet neighborhood in southwest Boise you will find yourself enjoying beautiful sunsets and the raised garden beds. Ready to move into with new carpet with fresh paint throughout the interior. Two livings spaces provide room for family activities while enjoying the warmth of the wood burning stove on cool nights. Park the toys in the 24X40 insulated shop with a wood stove that makes it perfect for any hobby or project.
Single Family, Other
2,078 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Hidden Valley Estates
2,078 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected
West Ada School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 11L x 12W, Main Level
- Living Room
- Upper Level, 266 SqFt Area
- 12L x 12W, Upper Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 132 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,090 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 988 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. One, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Auto Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System
- Full, Cross Fenced, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Chickens, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
S Cloverdale, E Hidden Valley Drive, S Greenacres Drive
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard