Back on Market no fault of the house! This is the one you've been waiting for! New paint throughout, updated bathrooms, vaulted ceilings, open and split floorplan, new LVP flooring in all of the bedrooms! If you're all about kitchens, you'll love the granite counters, gas stove, massive refrigerator (included), and new dishwasher! The natural light that shines in throughout most of the day, makes the living room the most peaceful place to call home! If that isn't enough to win you over, take to the back partially covered patio with gas firepit, and enjoy spending your spare time tinkering in the new greenhouse. The shed out back is a perfect place to store your extra toys, as well as the extended RV parking that fits up to a 45' trailer! Basketball courts and park are just a short walk away, making this a wonderful family starter home!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,522 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ridge Crest Sub
1,522 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Sewer Connected
Mountain Home School District #193
West - Mtn Home
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,522 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Fiber Cement
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, R.V. Parking, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
From I84 Exit 90 S. on Bus 80 under overpass to Airbase RD, W 6th S, S on S 5th W, W on Kyle
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, HomePath
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard