4 lot potential. Great acreage with unending possibilities. Home has great layout. Updated kitchen. Big sunroom area, large living space. 2 large shops with electricity.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,960 sq. ft
1,960 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Minidoka County School District #331
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Ramps. Baths. Bathroom Bars, Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Covered Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Views, Chickens.
N OVERLAND AVE, TURN RIGHT ONTO W FIFTH ST N, 0.7 MI HOME ON LEFT HAND SIDE
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard