Enjoy a slower pace of life in this small town community with a short commute to the city. This New construction white farmhouse by River Valley Developments showcase's a split floorplan with the kitchen, dining, and great room open to each other. The kitchen has granite countertops, island, and a full backsplash. This home has generous room sizes. Partially fenced yard . Front yard comes full landscaped with sprinklers and wing fence. One of the many great things about Wilder is you are close to the outdoors with golf, vineyards, boating, hiking and biking all out your back door. The Snake river is only a few minutes away. This home has started construction so lock in this great price while the home is under construction. Photo's similar.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,613 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,613 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Wilder School District #133
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,613 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Auto Spri
- Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
I84w to exit 27, Simplot Blvd w to Wilder, Hwy 19 to Stewart Ln, R on Batt Corner, R on Sunshine Ave
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard