A Love-Story Mountain Cabin Nestled in a peaceful neighborhood, designed/built by a Custom Homebuilder for his fiance' where they married in the the backyard- a forested, picturesque setting! This Mountain Cabin exudes a welcoming ambiance & boasts a traditional yet timeless design. With a well-maintained exterior featuring wood, metal, stucco & tile siding accents, it effortlessly blends w/ natural surroundings. The layout is thoughtfully designed to optimize space & functionality, with the finest shop/dry cabin in the backyard & several Fire Pits! The main living area offers a cozy atmosphere, wood fireplace, perfect for relaxing & entertaining guests out on the deck. Large windows allow natural light to fill the rooms. The kitchen is a focal point of the home, featuring modern appliances & ample cabinetry. It provides a delightful space for culinary enthusiasts to prepare meals while entertaining. Two Master Suites are well-appointed w/ tasteful en-suite Baths, modern fixtures & finishes. A Must See!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,068 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,068 Sq. Ft. (approx)
McCall-Donnelly Joint District #421
Barbara Morgan STEM Academy
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Two Master Bedrooms, Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,068 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. .
- Wood Burning Stove, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Two Master Bedrooms, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking.
- Wood, Stucco
- Drip Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Dog Run, R.V. Parking, Corner Lot, Wooded, Winter Access, Drip Sprinkler System.
From Hwy 55 /3rd Street in McCall East on Park to Thompson. Current Road Construction may require a detour off of Wooley. Follow signs
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard