Beautiful custom built home in the heart of the Idaho countryside. Offering the serene comfort of country living with no CCRS or HOA, it sits on 12 full acres with fantastic views of the picturesque landscape. Enjoy quiet sunrises and sunsets from the your front porch, little to no traffic, surrounded only by green pastures and blue skies. Inside, you will find stylish modern farmhouse design, classy sitting room, beautiful kitchen, spacious master bedroom, bathroom, and walk-in closet. A fully finished basement offers a comfortable family room with a warm, efficient wood burning stove and handy wood chute, two large bedrooms, one full bathroom, and a sizable cold storage room. Outside, is a fully fenced yard, nice garden area, wonderful play place for the kiddos (swing-set included), auto sprinklers, and drip system. The sizable acreage not only provides you with peace and privacy, but also endless potential: space to build a shop, space for pets/livestock, etc. This Idaho home is a country lover's dream!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
0 Not Applicable
2,700 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Dietrich School District #314
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,350 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,350 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10 - 19.9 Acres, Views, Auto Sprinkler System.
Turn South on 650 E, then East on 470 S.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard