Welcome home to this fabulous 3 or possible 4 bedroom split bedroom home. There is a large flex room next to the master that could be used as a bedroom, nursery, den, office or bonus room! Home boasts a nice breakfast bar and a great pantry with custom spice racks. New flooring in the living room and kitchen. Custom closet organizers and spacious master walk in closet. Mature landscape with garden space and fruit bearing peach tree. Come experience this quiet neighborhood with little to no traffic and only a 10 minute walk to the newly redone Bernie Fisher Park with splash pad and greenbelt. Only a 2 minute drive to the grocery store and other downtown shopping.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,340 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Kuna School District #3
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 14L x 14W, Main Level
- 10L x 10W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 196 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,340 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Wood, Stone, Frame
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Drip Spri
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
Meridian Rd, W Deer Flat, S Kay Ave., W Seaholly, S Meldfold Ave to Santolina
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Consider All, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard