A unique opportunity, this beautiful well maintained home sits on 1.04 acres and includes 2 adjacent 5 acre parcels of land with water rights and pressurized irrigation! Bring your animals, enjoy a small hobby farm, build your dream home, build a shop, the options are limitless with this property. It is located in a quiet area with mountain views and sunsets to die for and just 5 minutes to freeway access making it an easy 30 minute commute to Boise. You will appreciate the cozy four season sunroom with panoramic views. This home boasts 2x6 construction, RV parking, and solar panels which almost entirely eliminates your power bill! You don't want to miss this one.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,820 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,820 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Mountain Home School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 14L x 11W, Main Level
- 9L x 11W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 154 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,820 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking.
- Wood, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Irrigatio
- Partial, Fence/Livestock, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10 - 19.9 Acres, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Views, Chickens, Corner Lot, Flood Plain, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From American Legion turn S on S 18th Street, turn R on Fisher Road. House is on the R
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
203K, Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard