No HOA's/CCR/OWNR AGT Country living at its best! This older home professionally refurbished inside & out w/hardwood floors, new deck, granite & butcher block open shelving in renovated kitchen. Newly renovated tile mud/laundry room, bench/coathooks. Beautiful Grounds tucked off the road. Mt. views to the east/Jughandle. Grt solar gain and light w/tons of wood windows. Vertical grain fir trim & solid 6 panel CVG doors. 3 beds upstairs (incl a mstr) Private 4th bed/bath down for 2nd mstr on the main, sauna off the mud room. Attached 850 sf Garage added onto & gutted, new insul, drywall, electric svc, 9' OH doors, wall htr, hanging storage, with 2 stg rms. HUGE NEW 1620 sf det. 2 bay SHOP, 10' OH doors, with sep heated wkshp sep tool storage. 2nd outbuilding- Garden shed with side covered areast. Park like Yard w/auto sprklr, new back flow valve, mature trees. 2 acres/quiet, pvt dead end road. It is extremely private & only 5 minutes to down town McCall. The location could not be any better. SF from 2018 appr
Single Family, 2 Story
Fiber cement,Frame,Log,Metal,Vinyl Siding,Wood
2,643 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
0 Not Applicable
2,643 Sq. Ft. (approx)
McCall-Donnelly Joint District #
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Lower Level
- Master Bath
- Two Master Bedrooms, Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,643 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Window/Wall Unit
- Other. Radiant, Wall Furnace.
- Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Sauna/Steam Room, Two Master Bedrooms, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached, Detached.
- Wood, Metal, Vinyl, Log, Frame, Fiber Cement
- Auto Sprinkler System
- Metal, Composition
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Horses, Views, Chickens, Wooded, Winter Access, Auto Sprinkler System.
Samson Trail South from Elo, last road before Pearson Lane. House is second on left from end
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard