CHARMING TWO-STORY HOME IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN EAGLE! Well maintained and is move-in ready! Tile floors, slab granite, and detailed woodwork. Great Room has a beautiful gas fireplace. Kitchen has a breakfast bar, SS appliances, and a pantry. Main-level Master Bedroom with a luxurious Master Bath. Upstairs Loft. Covered front porch and mature landscaping. Two-car garage. Yard maintenance is included in the HOA dues. Walk downtown and enjoy restaurants, the public library, the greenbelt, and shopping! FOR VETERANS ONLY: VA ASSUMABLE LOAN AT 2.375%. CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT FOR DETAILS.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,941 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,941 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
West Ada School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 14L x 12W, Main Level
- 13L x 11W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 168 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,941 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. One, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Stone, Frame, Fiber Cement
- Covered Patio
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Auto Spri
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
Eagle & Old State St: E on Old State St, N on Winding Creek, N on Arrow Creek Ln.
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard