Open house, Nov 26th, Sat 10-2. Looking for close to UI and downtown, then this is the location for you! This lovely home has a view of the Palouse off the large back deck over a spacious, professionally landscaped backyard with room to garden. The layout offers much versatility with a well-lit office, bonus room that could serve as another bedroom or play room for the kids, a well-lit worker's bench in the utility room, spacious laundry room, and plenty of storage in large closets thru out. Couple the prior owner's updates along w this owner's updates this home has been well maintained: new microwave, gas range/oven, glass panes in kit cabinets, dishwasher, gas fireplace, gas dryer, vinyl fencing, water softener, custom closet cabinetry, surround sound system, hard-wired for ethernet network, interior repainting in most rooms + front door, new carpet in living rm & bonus. Seller priced home with new flooring in mind for rest of home.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,232 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,232 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Moscow School District #281
West Park and Russell Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Upper Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,336 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 896 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Dual Vanities, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Full Sprinkler System
- Full, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Views, Full Sprinkler System.
left on Lauder Ave, left on Lenter St follow around bend then right on Conestoga Dr. Second house on left after stop sign.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard