Surrounded by Beautiful views of Scott Mountain as you relax from one of the two open decks and the spacious back yard. This home is on 4.13 acres, (livestock allowed). 3052 finished sqft. home with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths 2 decks and 1254 sqft unfinished basement. Unfinished basement has a plumb-in full bath, Entertainment Bar in large open area. Wood stove on main floor, propane forced air furnace, 2 propane water heaters, Kinetico water filter system, individual well, septic, pressurized irrigation. The house has a 2 car garage with openers. 1528 sqft shop with office, full bath, wood stove and an additional 2 car garage. RV parking with 2 dump stations. Stained Redwood siding, Hardwood & title floors, Great Room, Dormers in second upper bedroom. Lots of storage. Subdivision maintains roads year around. Buyer can purchase some of the furnishing with a bill of sales. This property is priced as a "sold as is" home.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,052 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Yes -1 space
Pine Tree Ranch
3,052 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected
Single Family, Recreational
Garden Valley School District #71
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 22L x 16W, Upper Level
- 11L x 18W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level, 352 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,246 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,806 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Attached, Detached, Carport, RV Access/Parking.
- Wood, Frame
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Irrigatio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Views, Wooded, Winter Access, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
5.1 Miles north on Middle Fork RD, left on Scriver Bluff, Left on Beck Rd, left at fork in road, house is on left.
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard