Be prepared to fall in love with this spacious, corner-lot home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms ,formal dining, large family room with wood stove, living room with large windows and a fireplace. It boasts a second entrance to the basement with a second kitchen and living area with wood stove. This home is a must-see-to believe.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,918 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
2,918 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Mountain Home School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,671 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,247 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Three or More, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Carport.
- Brick, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Garden, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
N on N 3rd East, Right on E 5th North, Left on N 4th East
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard