This charming, recently renovated home is situated on a quiet, dead-end street in a great neighborhood! Kitchen features quartz countertops, butcher block island, soft close cabinets, tile backsplash, and stainless appliances. It is spacious, open, and highly functional. Beautiful laminate wood flooring flows through the living spaces, down the hall connecting every room with elegance & style. Relax on the deck in your expansive backyard shaded by mature trees and the sunset. This home is elegant with modern styling that you'll love for years to come! Near Harmon park, shopping, schools, and minutes from the downtown area.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,254 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Elizabeth Park Plaza
1,254 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Twin Falls School District #411
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,254 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Garden, R.V. Parking, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
From Hwy 30, N Airport, w Elizabeth, S Elizabeth Park
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard