The perfect home located on a serene and peaceful street, tucked away at the back of a cul-de-sac. With updated kitchen and bathrooms, including a spacious pantry and convenient eating bar, this home offers both comfort and functionality. Situated in Columbia Village, you'll have access to parks, pools, and a recreation center, providing endless opportunities for fun and relaxation. Plus, with its close proximity to shopping centers, the Boise River, Lucky Peak, and I-84, this home ensures that all your needs and desires are just a stone's throw away.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,168 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,168 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 15L x 12W, Main Level
- 11L x 10W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 180 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,168 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Bed-Master Main Level, Great Room, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Bus on City Route, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
From Federal Way. East on Yamhill, N on Lake Forest, N. on Quamash
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard