This iconic farm style home with all its character awaits you! This masterpiece of a home is one of a kind, rare, and still has its original charm. Large 2500+ sq foot home with lots of storage, two floors, a gigantic family room, lots of large bay windows with gorgeous mountain views, lots of spring in its step of the good ole days - you do not want to miss this! Lot is 1.64 acres, will an irrigation sand point well, another well, newer electrical, plumbing and septic. A huge cinderblock 4 bay garage with power, dairy areas could be converted into more shops, or bring the animals. Plenty of space to build, remove, or add whatever you would like. No ccrs, country independence, garden area, fruit trees, RV parking, or lots of parking. There is also an gas tank, generator outlet, electrical poles on the property, and risers for water! This could not be closer to the dream home of country freedom than this! Come and see it today!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,568 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
2,568 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Minidoka County School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,704 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 864 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Water Softener Owned
- Other. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Irrigatio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, R.V. Parking, Chickens, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
take s 400 w south towards the river
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard