Quiet Caldwell Charmer with new roof located .07 miles from Downtown Caldwell and Indian Creek Plaza. Make this bright and cozy home your retreat, without sacrificing location and travel time. Just minutes to I-84, and local shopping, dining, and recreation. Enjoy the freedom of living in an HOA-free community.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
594 sq. ft
594 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Caldwell School District #132
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 594 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Washer, Dryer
- Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached, Alley Access.
- Wood, Frame
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Irrigatio
- Partial, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
N 10th Avenue, E on Elgin to 13th Avenue
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard