Amazing location, in a beautiful community! This home lives large with a split bedroom floor plan, a huge living room and kitchen, master on the main level, and a private, low-maintenance patio! This home has an ideal floor plan with the master bedroom, office, and formal dining room and utility room on the main level plus 3 more bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Mature trees in the back yard provide a sanctuary of shade and privacy while still allowing for minimal yard maintenance!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,659 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,659 Sq. Ft. (approx)
West Ada School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 17L x 16W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 272 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,659 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Central Vacuum Plumbed, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Auto Spri
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Auto Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From Mcmillian and Linder, drive West on Mcmillan, R on Goddard Creek, L Wapoot to property.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard