This home is a great starter home with 2 bedrooms on the main floor and 2 bedrooms in the basement (without egress) and plenty of other room for storage/pantry in the basement. Open concept kitchen makes it easy to cook and entertain at the same time. Enjoy your oasis of a backyard on a large elevated deck. There are established flowers and shade trees everywhere in the front and backyard. There is one car detached garage and 2 additional parking spaces in the back, so you aren't forced to park on Main Street. Contact me or your other favorite Realtor today for your private showing.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,509 sq. ft
1,509 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Jerome School District #261
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 844 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 665 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached, Alley Access.
- Irrigation Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
Home is between Davis and Eisenhower Streets, on the North side of the road
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Consider All, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan, HomePath
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard