Gem of a property! Home has been well cared for. Ideal for first home or retirement; space to park toys and vehicles! Quiet neighborhood with easy access to downtown Nampa and onto I-84. Open floor plan and lots of windows. With some updating and rearranging, create a cute, comfortable home to enjoy! Oversized lot with 52 foot redwood deck creates covered patio area leading into the detached shop/garage area. Also a covered Pergola to enjoy your morning coffee while listening to rushing water and watching the wildlife along the bordering creek. Shop features a single car garage area, woodworking shop with 220 power, storage area and a second kitchen!! Shop area could easily be converted to a small apartment or additional living quarters. Next to shop there is RV parking area with full hookup including water, 30 amp power and sewer dump. New siding installed in 2018, new heat pump, furnace and water heater. Roof is 14 years old. LED lighting. Triple paned Low E glass easy open and clean windows! Alarm system.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,336 sq. ft
1,336 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Nampa School District #131
West Middle Nam
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 12L x 12W, Main Level
- 8L x 10W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 144 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,336 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Baths. Bathroom Bars.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Two Kitchens, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking, Alley Access, Finished Driveway.
- Fiber Cement
- Covered Patio
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Drip Spri
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Chickens, Corner Lot, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
West on Lone Star Road, south on State, west on Fairwood, right on Shoshone; property on corner.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard