Awesome Mountain Views, Open Fields, and History of the Area. All of this and more are included in this beautiful property. Enjoy the 4500+ sqft 4 bedroom/ 3 bath house. 2 master suites each with walk-in showers & closets, open kitchen with a 325 sqft root cellar, dining and great room area all with heated engineered maple floors. The 922 sqft main level deck is large enough to entertain on. A 2nd deck is a view deck located off of the second floor master suite. The main floor master suite has a sun room to relax in. The tile flooring in all 3 baths are heated. In the kitchen you will find a gas range, built-in oven/microwave, a separate prep sink, cabinets with self closing doors & drawers, and wire brushed titanium granite counter tops. Outside you'll find a series of ponds, one designed for swimming, beach included. A 40x47 barn (includes the NH 7308 tractor w/ implements) tack shed, an original homestead cabin, bocce ball court and a horseshoe pit.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4,252 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
4,252 Sq. Ft. (approx)
McCall-Donnelly Joint District #421
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 19L x 23W, Main Level
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Two Master Bedrooms, Main Level, 437 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,388 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 864 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ductless
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Two Master Bedrooms, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Wood, Frame
- Manual Sprinkler System, Auto Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Fence/Livestock
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 20 - 40 Acres, Garden, Horses, Views, Chickens, Rolling Slope, Winter Access, Auto Sprinkler System, Manual Sprinkler System.
From HWY 55, E on Pearson Lane.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard