Escape to the country life with this magnificent single-level custom-built home. It features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and vaulted ceilings that are sure to impress. You'll love the maple hardwood floors beneath your feet as well as a large living room that's perfect for entertaining. Keep warm during the winter months thanks to a wood-burning fireplace with a blower that heats throughout the home via vents, and this home is Energy-Star efficient! Get out and enjoy the 1.74 acres of outdoor space with stunning views, garden space, fruit trees, room for horses/livestock and year-round water. There's also a huge attached garage for parking or storage, and a HUGE SHOP that has power, a wood stove, insulation and hay storage! Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,909 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
0 Not Applicable
1,909 Sq. Ft. (approx)
New Plymouth School District #372
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,909 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Wood Burning Stove.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Certified Homes
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached, Detached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System
- Full, Fence/Livestock, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Dog Run, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Views, Chickens, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
I84, Exit 9, E on Idaho St, E on NW 1st Ave
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard