Escape to this surreal Garden Valley gem in the mountains w/creek footage! 1hr from Boise, this cedar home has huge floor-to-ceiling windows & wrap around deck, & sits on 6+ acres with incredible views. Spacious interior with 2 stone fireplaces & ample storage. Features include log-built wet bar, bonus room, & daylight basement w/walk in safe. Outside has a 4-stall horse barn, chicken coop, 3-car garage, equipment shop, & a 48x60 insulated shop w/full bath, wood stove, & loft - perfect storage for toys!
Single Family, 1 Story
4,970 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
0 Not Applicable
4,970 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected
Garden Valley School District #7
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,926 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,044 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Trash Compactor, Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- 2. Two, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island, Granite/Tile Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking.
- Wood, Stone, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Auto Spri
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 5 - 9.9 Acres, Horses, Chickens, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
Banks/Lowman Rd; N on Old Crouch Rd; E Anderson Creek Rd
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard