Winter Wonderland! Fresh mountain air among the tall pines and there is plenty of room to roam on this wooded ten acre property in the Blue Mountains. The log home has an open great room for gathering, and there are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and utility room all on the main floor. Enjoy the loft as a family room or third bedroom. The 30' x 48' shop has a wood stove, loft storage, "man cave (12' x 30')" and room to park. The parking garage is 36' x 24' with 18' x 12' door. There is additional covered parking for your four wheeler and snowmobile. Bring the horses and chickens and the spring mushrooms, pleasant summers, and winter wonderland awaits. Video: https://rem.ax/3HSo6te Call your Realtor to see inside.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,792 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
1,792 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Single Family, Recreational
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,792 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Propane. Forced Air.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Full, Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10 - 19.9 Acres, Horses, R.V. Parking, Chickens.
Anatone, turn on Mill Rd. When pavement ends, turn left on W Mountain Rd, go approx two miles, home is on the left.
1 056 00 096 0009 0000, 1 056 00 096 0010 0000
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, Refinance
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard