This equestrian estate sits on 5 acres with an incredible view overlooking the Emmett Valley. The house offers a spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath with a daylight basement. There is plenty of Storage for ones vehicles and toys with a large 4-car garage (38 x 44') and 2-bay insulated shop (29' x 35'). Great for any equestrian as the property features 4 covered stalls with automatic water and 40' runs, tack room, hay storage, Round pen and a fenced pasture. Easily one of the brightest gems in gem county. Home to be sold at live auction on August 26, 2022 @10am. Sold As-Is.30 days to close. Owners confirmation. 5% earnest money. 5% buyers premium. Seller to provide title insurance and 1/2 of closing doc fees.
Single Family, 1 Story
3,074 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
3,074 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Emmett Independent District #221
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 13L x 14W, Main Level
- Family Room
- Main Level, 384 SqFt Area
- 15L x 15W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 182 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,002 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,072 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Manual Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler Syst
- Full, Metal, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 5 - 9.9 Acres, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Views, Canyon Rim, Chickens, Manual Sprinkler System, Irrigation Sprinkler System.
From Emmett go W on Hwy 52, then W on Dewy, S on Bishop, Then W on Valley View.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard