Make yourself at home in this adorable home with three large bedrooms on the main level, all with double closets and an updated bath. The kitchen features beautiful cupboards throughout with loads of storage, a quaint dining room and a cozy living room with a gas fireplace. The basement has a huge family room, 3/4 bathroom, office, laundry & kitchenette basement is perfect for a rec room, and could easily be converted to a mother-in-law suite with the private outside entrance. Other amenities include a wood fireplace in the basement, custom china cabinet, detached 24x35 heated shop and garage, carport with storage shed, a covered trex deck perfect for grilling or entertaining, raised flower beds and a sprinkler system. Plenty of space, parking, and storage. Homeowner's insurance policy included along with optional seller financing!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,235 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
2,235 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,167 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,068 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- 2. Two, Gas, Wood Burning Stove.
- Baths. Handicapped, Bathroom Bars.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached, Carport, RV Access/Parking, Alley Access, Finished Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, Garden, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Heading West on Bridge St, Turn right on 10th street
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Owner Will Carry, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard