Open House Sunday Nov 27th, 1:00pm to 4:00 pm! Beautiful, well maintained home in 55+ Goldcrest community. Home features include upgraded LVP flooring throughout main living areas, enclosed sun porch and entry. Front bedroom can be used as an office. Large kitchen with granite counter tops, upgraded appliances, and plenty of cabinet space!! Roof is 3 yrs old. Furnace and AC professionally maintained 2x/yr. Split floor plan with large rooms. Master bedroom has two walk in closets. Back deck and sitting area with room for flower beds and small garden. Goldcrest is a well maintained private 55+ gated community with community pool, clubhouse, library, and a schedule of events! No HOA dues. Land lease payment of $360/month. RV or trailer parking available on west side of community.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,656 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,656 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Single Family, Over 55 Community
Vallivue School District #139
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,656 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Drip Sprinkler System, Auto Sprinkler System, Full
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
South on Middleton Rd East on Orchard, N on Sterling St, E on Cornwall D, N on David Frost
Less Than Fee Simple
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard