Don’t miss your opportunity to own this 8+ Acre unicorn property with NO HOA or CCRS’S. Off the grid, but completely self-sustaining log home with an array of solar panels, battery bank, propane generator and a privately owned propane tank. Fully remodeled kitchen and bathrooms as well as newer hardwood floors. Large kitchen island overlooks expansive great room with vaulted ceilings and wood beams. Large wraparound deck helps maximize the leisure views of sprawling evergreens and bordering mountaintops. 1500 SQ FT SHOP with 2nd level perfect for handywork, equipment or storing recreational toys. Easy access year-round and close to National Forest lands with limitless exploration opportunities.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,531 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
2,531 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Basin School District #72
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 15L x 11W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 165 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,893 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 638 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Dual Vanities, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached, Detached.
- Covered Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 5 - 9.9 Acres, Views, Chickens, Rolling Slope, Steep Slope, Wooded, Winter Access, Off Grid.
N on Highway 21, at Mile Marker 44.25 turn left on Glen Forest Ln, immediate right.
Less Than Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard