Welcome to your country oasis on 2.53 Acres! This 3 bed 2 bath manufactured home on a foundation has it all. 2 car attached garage, wheelchair accessibility, vaulted ceilings, ample storage and cabinet space, office/den, craft room and family room. This property is the epitome of country relaxation boasting front and rear decks for the summer evenings, a cozy fireplace for the winter and a remarkable 45'x9' enclosed sunroom with ample natural light! Step out to the deck from the sunroom and instantly enjoy your 2.53 acre playground featuring a 36'x9.5' shop with electricity, two 9x7 storage sheds, shade trees and plenty of open area for your animals to roam or to store your Rv/boat....the possibilities are endless. Country feel but less than 10 minutes to all the amenities Ontario has to offer. Come check it out today!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,715 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,715 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Ontario School District 8C
Ontario Jr High
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,715 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Owned
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Insert, Wood Burning Stove.
- Ramps. Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking.
- Auto Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Horses, R.V. Parking, Corner Lot, Auto Sprinkler System.
I-84 West to exit 374. Left on Hwy 201, Lt on Tuttle Dr to 388 Tuttle Dr
Cash, Consider All, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard