Fantastic location next to the Boise River Greenbelt. Minutes to downtown but surrounded by serene nature and wildlife. Enjoy the charming private patio complete with inlaid pavers and beautiful planters. Downstairs great room features a fireplace and a large dining area. Upstairs is a quiet retreat surrounded by 3 bedrooms. Primary bedroom has an en suite bathroom with a large tiled walk in shower. Laundry is conveniently located upstairs. Many windows throughout allow beautiful light to tumble in from every angle. Low maintenance living at its finest - HOA maintains landscaping. Southeast Boise location next to Boise Foothills, Shakespeare Festival, Idaho Botanical Gardens, Lucky Peak, Restaurants/Shopping, Boise River. Wonderful opportunity to live in desirable Harris Crossing at Harris Ranch, Boise. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed, buyers/agents to verify.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,942 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harris Crossing at Harris Ranch
1,942 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Upper Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,942 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Finished Driveway.
- Drip Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Block/Brick/Stone, Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, Sidewalks, Cul-De-Sac, Drip Sprinkler System.
From Downtown Boise, follow Parkcenter Blvd to E on Warmsprings (R) or SW on Caddis (at the Chevron)
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard