Centrally located one owner home in a quiet subdivision. Open floor concept, home features large kitchen with quartz countertops, large living room and formal dining room. Upstairs features the master bedroom with walk in closet & deluxe bath, two bedrooms, laundry room, & the junior suite with its own bathroom and walk in closet, attached by a split stair case. Dual zone HVAC. Corner lot, fully fenced and landscaped, shed, extensive concrete work including driveway, patio, and hard to find RV Parking.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,518 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,518 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
West Ada School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 15L x 12W, Upper Level
- 14L x 11W, Upper Level
- Master Bath
- Two Master Bedrooms, Upper Level, 180 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,518 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Ceiling.
- 1. One, Gas, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom, Two Master Bedrooms, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Wood, Stone, Frame
- Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System, Irrigatio
- Full, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF, R.V. Parking, Sidewalks, Corner Lot, Pressurized Irrigation Sprinkler System.
Victory/Cloverdale: South on Cloverdale, West on Pontler St, North on Oneida St, South on Copper Run
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, VA Loan, Other
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard