Horse Lovers Paradise! This 2184 sq ft farmhouse has 3 bedroom 2 bath plus an office and sits on 15 acres! Gorgeous view of the butte! The interior boasts two living areas both with inviting wood fireplaces. Huge Master bathroom with jetted tub and walk in closet. Large bedroom on the opposite side of the house from the master is oversized with walk in closet. Roomy kitchen has a plethora of cabinets and storage space, island with seating, and a sink window with a view. 40x30 Shop with cement floors and 220v. 20x50 machine shed that could be converted into stalls. Round pen. Arena. Irrigation. Can be split into 5 acre parcels. NO HOAS or CCRS. Bring your RV, Animals, and toys! Too much to list! Call today to set up your private showing Kaitlyn Friend 208-989-3847
Single Family, 1 Story
2,184 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
2,184 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Broadband Internet, Cable Connected
Emmett Independent District #221
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,184 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Heat Pump Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 2. Two, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Wood, Frame
- Manual Sprinkler System
- Full, Fence/Livestock, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10 - 19.9 Acres, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Views, Chickens, Manual Sprinkler System.
Hwy 16, Hwy 52, S' on Little Rock
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard