Come take a Look ASAP ! This 5 bdrm 2 bath Country home won't last long ! Sits on 1.88 Acres with A&B water rights. Large 2300 sq. ft. outbuilding with 3 open bays and 1 enclosed bay. Lots of uses for the land. Horses, calves, 4-H projects, you choose. But enough of the exterior amenities. Come inside to the warm wood fireplace in the great room and start your evening meal in this gorgeous remodeled kitchen with kitchen bar and fabulous farmhouse sink & faucet ! After dinner watch the stars while lounging on the Front Porch swing. Plenty of room for everyone and hobbies too!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,112 sq. ft
0 Not Applicable
2,112 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Minidoka County School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,056 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,056 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard.
- Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Garden, Horses, Irrigation Available.
From Rupert, Go East on Hwy 24 to 400 E. Turn North (left). Go to 900 N & turn left.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard