Soaring views of Brundage Mountain and the entire valley! Situated on over six acres of land, this cabin getaway-home is nestled within a private gated community above Meadowcreek Resort. Vaulted togue-and-groove ceiling welcomes you into the expansive great room complete with wood burning stove and breathtaking wall of windows. Over 1,000 square feet of exterior decking allows enjoyment of unobstructed views. You'll have space for everyone with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, extra loft above great room, and huge family/game room below in walk-out view basement. Generous kitchen with extra storage, breakfast bar, higher-end appliances, and custom cabinetry makes cooking and entertaining a breeze. Master on main level features its own private deck and spacious en-suite bathroom including dual vanities and separate soaker tub. Retreat to your private oasis in the mountains with space to play inside and out. Minutes from championship golfing, fishing, and close to all the adventures of the great outdoors.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,594 sq. ft
The Highlands Above Meadow Creek
3,594 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Meadows Valley District #11
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 13L x 18W, Main Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 437 SqFt Area
- Family Room
- Lower Level, 840 SqFt Area
- 14L x 11W, Main Level
- 12L x 10W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 234 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,300 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,294 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Wood Burning Stove, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Dual Vanities, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached, RV Access/Parking.
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 5 - 9.9 Acres, Garden, R.V. Parking, Wooded.
From highway 95 turn L onto Hot Springs Rd, turn L onto Kimberland Dr, turn L onto Columbine Dr, Turn L onto Sorrel Dr, turn R onto Boros Rd/ Sorrel Dr, turn L onto Armour Rd/Sorrel Cir, Continue straight onto Eagle Feather Rd Pvt, turn R onto Fox Run Pvt, turn left onto 3609 Fox Run Pvt.
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard