Rare rim-front home with fabulous City & Mountain views tucked away on a secluded drive. Stunning 1930's Cape Cod-inspired treasure by notable local architect, Hans Hulbe. The original character has been carefully retained in the expansive oak flooring, Coved ceilings, arched entryways, mahogany wood doors, multi-panel wood windows & fixtures. Stunning gourmet kitchen provides commercial-style Wolf & Subzero appliances, cabinetry w/soft close drawers, Quartz island and countertops. Designed for entertaining, the home offers graciously-sized gathering rooms with easy access to the outdoors. Spacious private master w/ private balcony, walk-in closet, dual-sink vanity, & walk-in shower. Includes a rec room with wet bar, wine cellar and walkout access to backyard. Expansive wood decks & charming gazebo overlook a private backyard oasis.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,672 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,672 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
Boise School District #1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 19L x 12W, Upper Level
- Living Room
- Main Level, 192 SqFt Area
- Family Room
- Main Level, 475 SqFt Area
- 9L x 20W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level, 228 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,764 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 908 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Three or More, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Dual Vanities, Walk-In Closet(s), Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Drip Sprinkler System, Auto Sprinkler System, Full
- Wood Shingle
- Full, Block/Brick/Stone, Metal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 10000 SF - .49 AC, R.V. Parking, Views, Auto Sprinkler System, Drip Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
S Capitol Blvd to Federal Way, L Hulbe Dr
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Data Provided by Onboard