Country Charm nestled on 1.76 acres. Remolded and updated through out. Open concept incorporates the kitchen, living, dining and sunroom. Home features 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, living and family rooms, large kitchen with custom knotty alder cabinets, quarts counter tops, plentiful counter space and walk-in pantry. Window arrangement allows the presence of natural lighting to filter in through-out. New landscaping & sprinkler system, gorgeous fire pit area, fruit trees, irrigated pasture, dry lot, multiple out buildings, plenty of parking for trailers and RVs.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,640 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
0 Not Applicable
2,640 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Emmett Independent District #221
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 14L x 13W, Main Level
- Family Room
- Lower Level, 300 SqFt Area
- 13L x 15W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Main Level, 182 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,557 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,083 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Tank Water Heater, Dishwasher, Oven/Range Freestanding
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air.
- Pellet Stove, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry, Kitchen Island, Granite/Tile Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Carport, RV Access/Parking.
- Metal, Vinyl, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Partial, Metal, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 1 - 4.99 AC, Horses, Irrigation Available, Chickens, Rolling Slope, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Head n on Washington, L on black Canyon, R on Gem Ave.
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard