Darling end unit townhouse within walking distance to downtown Eagle, shops and eating establishments. The quiet location opens to a shared park-like rear yard with mature trees. The carport offers a locked storage area. Several recent updates including exterior repainting, tiled showed with glass doors, white cabinets in kitchen with new sink. HOA dues cover water, sewer, trash and exterior maintenance. The community offers onsite RV parking for owners. This unit is immaculate and ready for immediate occupancy.
Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
960 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
0 Not Applicable
960 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
West Ada School District
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- 12L x 12W, Upper Level
- 9L x 8W, Main Level
- Master Bath
- Upper Level, 144 SqFt Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached, Carport, RV Access/Parking, Finished Driveway.
- Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sm Lot 5999 SF, R.V. Parking, Auto Sprinkler System, Full Sprinkler System.
Eagle Rd. W. Old State Street, N. Eagle Glen
Fee Simple,Fractional Ownership: No
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Data Provided by Onboard